As per astrology, March 2023 is one of the most important months of the year 2023. There are major planetary movements that take place during March 2023. We have movement of multiple slow moving planets. https://www.tarotbyanisha.com/pluto-in-aquarius-astrology/
Moon and Saturn move into the dreamy Pisces which in astrology is associated with creativity, intuition, and spirituality. Moon is the natural ruler of emotions, and its placement in Pisces can heighten sensitivity, empathy, and imagination. Saturn on the other hand in Pisces will bring about a time to look inward, finish that incomplete book, write a new piece of music or simply open the business that you’ve been dreaming about.
Saturn, can be challenging with its placement in the behind the scenes house as it will force Pisces to be disciplined and structured. However, Saturn’s influence can also bring a sense of practicality and realism to Pisces themes, helping to ground them in reality. Use this time to gather up all those details you’ve imagined and plan out how to make things happen: write a business plan, work out a budget, look into loan options. When we tune into the lessons Saturn in Pisces has to teach us, our path becomes clear.
Saturn is a planet associated with hard work, limitations, and restrictions. Its influence can be felt as a heavy, serious energy that encourages us to take a practical approach to life. Hence, when Saturn transits through Pisces, can highlight the need for emotional maturity, self-discipline, and a realistic outlook on our lives. Saturn in Pisces will transit for three years till February 2026
Since the 12th house is associated with spirituality, enlightenment, and hidden things, and Pisces is a sign that is linked with intuition, dreams, and emotions. Here are some of the possible effects of Saturn in Pisces that we can expect to see in March 2023.
- Spirituality: Saturn in Pisces starting March 2023 can indicate a deep interest in spirituality and meditation. This placement may encourage us to explore your subconscious mind and discover the hidden aspects of your personality.
- Isolation: Saturn in the 12th house of Pisces can make us feel isolated and alone. We may feel disconnected from the world around us and struggle to form close relationships. This placement can also indicate a fear of rejection as well.
- Dreams: Pisces is the sign of dreams and imagination, and Saturn can amplify these qualities. There may have vivid dreams and a rich inner life, but there may also be a struggle to bring the dreams into reality.
- Sacrifice: The 12th house is associated with sacrifice and selflessness, and Saturn in this house can indicate a willingness to give up our own needs for the sake of others. This placement can also indicate a sense of guilt or responsibility for the suffering of others.
- Mental Health: This is a wonderful time to seek therapy as Saturn in Pisces can indicate a tendency towards depression or anxiety. This placement can also suggest a need for therapy or other forms of mental and emotional healing.
Pisces being a sensitive, intuitive sign tends to avoid confrontation and prefers to live in a dreamy, imaginative world. However, Saturn’s influence can bring a sense of grounding and practicality to this sign, which can be a positive thing. This transit can help Pisces to establish healthy emotional boundaries, develop self-discipline.
To read how it will effect all the zodiac signs you may visit https://www.outlookindia.com/outlook-spotlight/how-will-saturn-transit-impact-me-news-258040