Last modified: December 01, 2018
We collect limited personal information when you access the Website.
When you visit the publicly-accessible Website, we may collect the web page you came from, your browser’s user agent string, any keywords you used in a search engine, your computer’s IP address, the time and date, the name of the pages your computer visited, and how long it spent on each page.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
We may work with a partner site, such as a vendor, to offer you certain services. The partners do NOT, without your knowledge and consent, collect your identity or contact information from your visits to their websites. We provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with TarotbyAnisha under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help TarotbyAnisha communicate with you about offers from TarotbyAnisha and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
For each visitor to a partner website, the visitor’s computer reaches the partner via a particular IP (Internet Protocol) address, and the partner’s servers may automatically collect this IP address.
Cookies assist partners in tracking your activities from our web site to a partner’s web site that you link to from our site. If you re-visit the partner’s site directly, the partner is able to continue to track your activities on the site and reward us for referring you. The Cookies themselves tell the partner nothing about you personally.
Cookies are used in two stages of the partner tracking: when a banner image on our site is loaded on your Web page for viewing by you and when you click a banner on our site. The function of these Cookies is to provide the partner with information solely for the purpose of crediting us with referrals.
The partner’s servers automatically generate a unique number identifying your visit. No information is obtained from you or your computer to generate your unique identifying number. None of the partner’s Cookies are used to perform “User Profiling”.
When you use TarotbyAnisha services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
When you send email or other communication to TarotbyAnisha, we may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
We may offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. In such cases, personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to TarotbyAnisha to deliver the service. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
TarotbyAnisha may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We may use this information to improve the quality of any customized content or advertising that we may offer.
TarotbyAnisha processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and/or in India and reserves the right to process personal information in other countries. In some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and per the instructions of a third party.
Choices for personal information
If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, we will offer you an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes. We will not collect or use sensitive personal information for purposes other than those described in this Policy or the specific service notices, unless we have obtained your prior consent. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case TarotbyAnisha may not be able to provide those services to you.
• TarotbyAnisha does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested or under the following circumstances. You may not opt-out of this sharing:
• If we provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or other trusted businesses or persons for processing personal information on our behalf, we require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures, including adequate data protection principles.
• If we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process (including without limitation subpoenas and court orders), or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of TarotbyAnisha, its users or the public as required or permitted by law, or (e) to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
• We may disclose information to non-affiliated third parties for routine business reasons. For example, we may disclose information to service providers and other third parties as necessary to facilitate a transaction or the Services, or to report to credit bureaus.
• Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to TarotbyAnisha employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
TarotbyAnisha processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage, and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store, and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Changes to this policy
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time through this web site or at firstname.lastname@example.org