The ruling planet for Capricorn is Saturn. Considered the taskmaster of the Zodiac, Saturn rules theories, scientific law, patience, timing, tradition, conventionality, and the productive use of time. Capricorn is ruled by Saturn. In ancient Roman mythology, Saturn was the father of many of the gods. Consider him top dog, if you will, and then you’ll see a parallel to Capricorns. Those born under this sign also want to be the top dog, and they’re smart enough to know that the title won’t simply be handed to them.
1. Perfectionists: Capricorns are perfectionists, thus need to be doing well to be truly happy. They tend to have extremely high standards in everything – even relationships. They can’t help but compare themselves to just about everybody. Capricorn looks at the achievements of others and imagines how they would’ve done it better. Don’t be surprised in a Capricorn house to get the cushions patted the moment you get up from the couch.
2. Power HungrCapricorns most important need is security, financial and material security. Ambition is the keyword for this sign. Most people are happiest when they’re drinking or partying, but Capricorns are happiest when they’re slaving away on achieving their goals. Once a goal is set, they will go the distance The key phrase for Capricorn is “I use.” The Capricorn possesses a real knack for finding the right tool for the job and getting down to it.. A large measure of strength of character is also associated with Capricorn. Starting at the bottom of the ladder and working their way to the top doesn’t scare the Capricorn off.
3. Sarcastic: Which is true but in a Capricorn head they are the most gentle and compassionate souls They are exceptionally sarcastic. The witty nasty kinds wherein you’re not sure whether it’s an insult or a compliment Very few Capricorns will suffer fools gladly or even a lack of basic common sense can throw them into a irritable tongue lashing.
4. Boring: Thanks to Saturn being the ruling planet, Capricorns might seem boring and stern because they live by self-discipline and responsibility. They evaluate everything and they don’t take daring chances without weighing the advantages and disadvantages first. To the onlooker, they might seem boring but it is the serious drive and structured way of life that the Capricorn feels safe with. Capricorn’s self-sufficiency is often mistook for coldness, they are not as cold as they seem, this might be apparent just because Capricorns like to do everything themselves this way there is no worry about something not finished or not done properly.
5. Slow: Say this to a Capricorn be sure to lose a friend or earn their contempt. They’re known for their slow and steady progress, and this is also why the second half of their life is usually the best, and commonly when they’re happiest settling down. They work hard at being good partners, and pride themselves on being totally there for loved ones. t’s ruled by Saturn, the planet of slow and steady progress, and conservatism. Capricorns are thought to move through life, achieving success slowly but surely.
6. Emotionally Unavailable: Saturn brings a heaviness in Capricorn which could make them appear emotionally cold. Truth be told, Capricorns can sometimes be rather lonely people, although they rarely let it show. They are often a little reserved—even standoffish. Don’t expect them to open up to you right away. It takes time for them to feel comfortable enough to share their personal life story or problems. It’s how they protect themselves. In their mind, what you don’t know… you can’t use against them.
7. Rigid: This is true of Capricorns even the one’s that put up a good show of being sweet and patient. Yet, they hate to be told so – simply because they don’t believe it. There’s a bit of a doubting Thomas in almost all Capricorn people. Many squint often—not due to poor eyesight, but because their first reaction to information is skepticism! It’s more of a furrowing of the eyebrows, and it’s often seen in people with a strong Saturn. Capricorns take a long time to change their mind or opinion once formed.